for finished contracts or special cases
Use our Direct Hire service if you’ve already found a domestic helper you’d like to hire. This service is for domestic helpers who are already in Hong Kong and ending their contract due to special cases due to employer passing away, relocating or entering financial difficulty.
Why choose Fair Agency?
- Professional and efficient service: A dedicated case consultant will manage your case and provide you with important updates throughout the process.
- Clear pricing: We’re upfront about our service. Our cost and what’s included is listed here. If you have any questions about this, we’re always happy to answer.
- No agency fees to domestic helpers: We never charge fees to domestic helpers. And that means our agency works for the interest for everyone. Read more about Our Story.
Our team takes pride in helping employer and domestic helpers get through the hiring process with clarity of mind. See how it works step-by-step below, and get started!
- There is an additional charge of HK$1000 for Driver placements as the process is more complex.
- We are able to process a limited number of Indonesian visas. The service price differs for this. Please call us for more information.
How it works
Call us or take 2 minutes to fill out our application form with your contact information. We’ll call you within one business day to explain how we work and find out more on your situation.
We’ll let you know what documents we need and we’ll invite you into the office to sign the paperwork and get things going. From here it is over to us.
We know you’re busy, so we’ll keep you updated at important stages in the processing journey, but we won’t bother you if we don’t need to.
We’ll tell you as soon as your domestic helper’s visa is approved. And to make your first few days as smooth as possible, we’ll give you both a settling in check-list. We’ll also give you a list of organisations who can help with things like training and healthcare.