Get Answers → COVID-19 employer worker
Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Philippines?
Where can I find laboratories that provide COVID-19 testing in the Philippines?
This is the official list of testing centres by the Philippine Health Department: HERE
What is the availability and costs of a swab test?
The Fair Agency team inquired at several of the listed laboratories and found:
- The test results take about 3-5 days.
- The cost ranges from 6,000 to 9,300 PHP. We see that the costs of these tests may rise over time.
- Many testing laboratories require appointments in advance.
- We found that public testing laboratories have often over-booked or over-capacity.
What are the requirements for domestic helpers travelling to Hong Kong?
Domestic helpers may be required to take a rapid COVID-19 test before they leave the Philippines for Hong Kong.
You may also like:
- COVID-19 updates affecting domestic helpers & employers
- What does domestic helper hiring look like now with the impact of COVID-19?
- Can domestic helpers process locally, in light of COVID-19 travel challenges?
- Quick guide for Employers of Domestic Helpers
- Signup for the Fair Bulletin: Monthly newsletter from Fair Agency
- Follow us on: Facebook and Instagram
If you found this article helpful, please consider donating today.
Fair Employment Agency is a nonprofit agency. We put a lot of work into producing high quality, accurate and updated information resources because when employers and domestic helpers are informed, they are empowered to make good choices.
If you found this article helpful, please consider donating to support us through Fair Employment Foundation, a registered section 88 charity in Hong Kong, which builds social businesses (like us!) to make migrant recruitment fair to workers & fair to employers.
- Click HERE for all donation methods.
Last updated on August 31st, 2021